What is Facial Rejuvenation?
According to Dentistry Today, facial rejuvenation is any cosmetic, dental, or medical procedure that is used to restore a younger appearance to the human face without surgery.
Contact Waco Surgical Arts today at (254) 537-1071 to schedule a visit.
Types of Facial Rejuvenation Treatments
- BOTOX - The neurotoxin produced of the clostridium botulinum bacteria is used to cosmetically soften lines and wrinkles of the face and neck.
- Dermal fillers - Hyaluronic acid dermal fillers are used to restore volume that is lost through the natural aging process.
Facial Rejuvenation Process
It takes 24-72 hours for botulinum toxin to take effect. In very rare circumstances, it may take as long as 5 days for the full effect of botulinum toxin to be observed.
Botulinum toxin should not be used in pregnant or lactating women, or by people who have had a previous allergic reaction to the drug or any of its ingredients.
Reasons for Considering a Facial Rejuvenation Treatment:
- You want a more youthful appearance
- You want to add volume in your cheekbones and contour along your jaw line
- There are fine lines or folds around the mouth, frown lines on the forehead and crow’s feet
- There are wrinkles around the eyes