DR. JASON BECK – DDS, MD
Dr. Beck is a dually licensed physician in both medicine and dentistry. He earned his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree in 2004 from the University of Texas at Houston. He then stayed to train in the Texas Medical Center, where he obtained an MD degree from UT-Houston Medical School and a certificate in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. He is currently Board Certified in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
Dr. Beck practices a full range of oral and maxillofacial surgery, but his interests are in dental implants, pathology, and bone grafting. Dr. Beck has lectured on all topics and is currently the Director of a regional Seattle Study Club, which provides continuing education and training to dentists. He keeps up to date with the latest technology in the field of dentistry and surgery and is a current member of the Academy of Osseointegration, which is recognized as the premier association for implant dentistry science.
- Member – American Dental Association
- Vice President of Central Texas Dental Society
- Member – McLennan County Medical Society
- Member – Texas Dental Association and Central Texas Association
- Fellow – American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Member – American Medical Association
- Board Certified by American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons